Blissful Journey Day Spa
Permanent Make Up Studio
The Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
Dry skin brushing could be the single most important therapy you add to your daily regimen. The skin is the largest organ in the body and is responsible for ¼ of the body’s detoxification each day. This organ eliminates 2 pounds of waste acids daily and is the most important eliminatory organ in the body. It is so important to know that when the blood is full of toxic materials, the skin will reflect this with problems. The skin is the last to receive nutrients in the body yet the first to show signs of imbalance or deficiency.
Dry Brushing your skin for just 3-5 minutes each day will:
*Stimulate blood and lymph flow
*Remove dead skin cells
*Stimulate the hormone and oil glands
*Strengthen the immune system
*Stimulate the nervous system, tones
muscles and tightens the skin.
*Nurture your body.
HOW TO USE YOUR DRY SKIN BRUSH
1. Brush your dry body before you shower or bathe, preferably in the morning.
2. Start at your feet and always brush toward your heart. Use brisk circular motions or short, even strokes.
3. Brush all the way up your legs, then over your abdomen, buttocks, and back. If you have cellulite on your hips and thighs, concentrate there a little longer. For complete dissolving of cellulite, brush for 10 minutes daily for several months.
4. Brush lightly on the sensitive areas like breasts and more firmly on areas like soles of the feet.
5. When you reach your arms, begin at your fingers and brush up your arms, toward your heart. Brush your shoulders and chest down, always toward your heart.
6. Avoid brushing anywhere the skin is broken or where you have a rash, infection, cut or wound.
7. Finish by taking a shower.
We are now selling Dry Brushes for $11.00!
Add a full-body dry brush session to any facial for $15